meaning of relevance in tagalog
1. meaning of relevance in tagalog
Kaugnayan po, para hindi ka po malito isipin mo nalang po ang word na
2. irrelevant and relevant ano meaning tagalog explanation plss
Irrelevant meaning walang kaugnayan.
Halimbawa: Napaka-irrelevant ng sagot ni Ana sa tanong na ibinigay sa kaniya ng judge.
Relevant meaning may kaugnayan o may katuturan
Halimbawa: Ang sanaysay ni Ana ay relevant sa napapahanong isyu ngayon.
3. Ano ang ibig-sabihin ng relevant?Tagalog po dapat ung meaning
Relevant= Kaugnay o nauukol sa paksa
Relevant means closely connected or appropriate to what is being done or considered.
Kaugnay, malapit na konektado o angkop sa kung ano ang ginagawa o isinasaalang-alang.
4. HI GUYS PA HELP AKO SO GANTO YAN MAG REREPORT KAMI THEN KAILANGAN AFTER NAMIN BASAHIN YAN MAG E EXPLAIN KAMI KUNG ANO MEANING NIYAN IN TAGALOG THIS IS HOMEROOM GUIDANCE BTW SO PLS HELP NYOKO ANO UNG PAGKAKAINTINDI NIYO JAN IN TAGALOG HIHI THANKS ALOT!! The Department of Education (DepEd) is a government agency that formulates, implements, and coordinates policies, plans, programs, and projects in the areas of formal and nonformal basic education. It supervises all elementary and secondary education institutions, including alternative learning systems, both public and private; and provides for the establishment and maintenance of a complete, adequate, and integrated system of basic education relevant to the goals of national development.
Ang Kagawaran ng Edukasyon (DepEd) ay isang ahensya ng gobyerno na bumalangkas,
nagpapatupad, at nagkoordina ng mga patakaran, plano, programa, at proyekto sa mga larangan ng pormal
at hindi pormal na batayang edukasyon. Pinangangasiwaan nito ang lahat ng elementarya at sekondaryang edukasyon
mga institusyon, kabilang ang mga alternatibong sistema ng pag-aaral, parehong pampubliko at pribado; at nagbibigay
para sa pagtatatag at pagpapanatili ng isang kumpleto, sapat, at pinagsama-samang sistema ng
batayang edukasyon na nauugnay sa mga layunin ng pambansang kaunlaran.
The Department of Education (DepEd) is responsible for overseeing formal and non-formal basic education in the Philippines. This government agency formulates, implements, and coordinates policies, plans, programs, and projects related to basic education. The scope of DepEd's supervision covers both public and private elementary and secondary education institutions, including alternative learning systems.
DepEd's primary objective is to establish and maintain a complete, adequate, and integrated system of basic education that is relevant to the goals of national development. This includes ensuring that every child has access to quality education, regardless of their socio-economic status or location.
To achieve its objectives, DepEd utilizes various programs and initiatives such as the K-12 Basic Education Program, which aims to enhance the quality of education in the Philippines by aligning it with international standards. Additionally, DepEd provides support for alternative learning systems for those who are unable to attend formal school, such as out-of-school youth and adult learners.
Overall, the Department of Education plays a crucial role in promoting education as a means of social and economic development in the Philippines. Its efforts towards providing a comprehensive and relevant system of basic education for all Filipinos is crucial in realizing the country's goals towards progress and development.
Napakadali be WHAHA
5. Learning Task 4: Read and understand its hidden lesson in the given samples of proverbs, explain its impact in the past, its relevance at present and its significance in the future. Write your answers in your notebook. 1. Tagalog proverb: Ang tunay na pag-anyaya, dinadamayan ng hila. English translation: A sincere invitation is augmented by a pull. 2. Tagalog proverb: Bago mo sabihin at gawin, makapitong Ilsipin. English translation: Before you say and do, think about it seven times. 3. Tagalog proverb: Kung di ukol, di bubukol. English translation: If it isn't related to the matter at hand, it's Irrelevant. Relevance to present Significance to future Meaning of the proverb 1.
wagkang susu ko