nft for everyone here
1. nft for everyone here
sana ok lang talaga kayo.
2. are NFT's bad for the environment why?
NFTs share one harmful trait with their cryptocurrency cousins: they both use a ton of energy. Bitcoin 'mining' already generates 38 million tons of CO2 per year, more than the carbon footprint of Slovakia.
3. Should I have a big dislike for NFTs?
NFTs are essentially proof-of-ownership records stored in a blockchain ledger. People don't like them because: Blockchain technology wastes a huge amount of electricity.
PS: its just my own opinion. CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG...
4. PAGSAGOT APERFORMANCE TASKA PAGPAPALAWAK NG PAKSA - MODULE 6 PANUTO: Pumili ng isang napapanahong isyu at bumuo ng talata. Palewwakin ito gamit ang iba't ibang teknik PAKSA ISYU COVID-19 PAGPAPALAWAK NG PAKSA ISYU TEKNIK NA GINAMIT Iva Para caking napiling Pakralay upang hindi mahanaan ay lang Kcoi ito ang pinalling waghugas lagi mundo ngayun isyu Ho ar ang cavid 19 may wag nating kapagtan maq isang atay pa nakakahawa batupahan har en analadireanas Mag nakaka mat NFT GAMES (AXIE INFINITY,atbp.) alcohol at kumain ng ma nas ELEKSIYON 2022 MODULE LEARNING
so yun nakita kutong tanong nato at isa akung teacher mga anak sana mag aral kayo ng mabuti at mag axie tayo
5. דוס Learning task 1: Let's Find Out Directions: Encircle the words that you can find in the Puzzle. List the words/phrases that you can find. And write a paragraph which explain how materials cycle in an ecosystem in a separate sheet of paper NI T R 01 G EINIF 1 ΧΙΑΙΤΙΙ ON A WIP D CIAR B ON OXI D ESIO! MAUR AB AIC D C ELE B ΗΤΑ AID RII DIT MIT RO А MIN NIR Y YU ALI ОР HIGIT CIL RIO E 1 Р F N S 0 1 L VIR RF GINA VACII N R F J K PIL AN T SB B X RIBM MINIM FI E L 1 D AZ SIB VOICII H J KII F AIC T Z D R 0 PIL EIT PZ NAS D G CIT P A C U А YISI W W CIA CIA X XIA S DIT F G AC 0 T B Y T AF H VICIB BMJ XIR RAS T A RII Q M T 1 CS SIE DIN V CQ AU SD I T T 0 X G CON DIE NS А TI ΟΙ ΝΙΒ BU 011 KINIC DI PRIE CII PI T ΑΙΤΙΙ 0 ΝΙΟ NOC SIV S WIA T ER CY CLE CF VIL GINO DM Р R G D S D ΕΙΝΙΙ T 1 F 1 CA AIT 1 ON A S 1 MILA TII NF ELT YI C VG PIE D F GI HII N F L TIR AT 1 ON F Р H 0 T OS YIN T HIE S 1 S VM NIH F С ΟΙ ΟΕ T UIO PM V FIS CSU NILI G H HT ΒΙΑ CIT ER IA ΑΙΑ ACG T YN NB BINIF NFT U1 Om
Answer:nitrogencarbonfioxideplantswater vaporcondensationwater cyclesun lightbacteria
6. Jojo earns by playing an NFT game called Axie infinity. Every day he gets SLP which can be converted in peso depending on its exchange rate. If he gets 85 SLP per day, how many SLP will he accumulate over 120 dayshelp po yung maayos po na sagot May points po ito kumpleto po lahat
108 po answer
Step by step
7. For axie infinity, What do you know about NFTs?
The monsters or the Axies in the game are NFTs. This means an Axie you create through the game's breeding mechanics will be, by being minted as an NFT, a unique and original digital object.
8. ng mga WRITTEN WORK NO. 1 Multiple Choico: Encircle the letter of the correct answer c fault 1 What geologic features resulted from the collision of two continental plates? a mountain c earthquakes epicenter b volcanic island arc d. fault 2 Which of the following can we expect lo find at mid-ocean ridge? a relatively young rocks o island arcs b Very ancient roc d reverse fault 3. Which of the following is the result of the collision of two oceano plates? a volcano o rift valley b. trench d fault line 4. What topographic feature is formed in divergent boundary? a mountain b volcano d nft valley 5 Which of the following is NOT a divergent plate boundary? a rift valley c mid-ocean ridge b. Ml Himalayas d spreading of sea floor 6 Which of the following geologic features formed in divergent plate boundary? a. Ml Himalayas c Sierra Madre b San Andreas Fault d Great Rift Valley of East Africa 7 What boundary occurs beneath oceanic lithosphere that produce a mid-ocean ridge? a convergent c divergent b. transform fault d. tectonic 8. What boundary occurs between two oceanic plates, one of those plates will subduct beneath the other a divergent c. convergent b tectonic d transform fault 9 What type of a plate boundary where two plates slide past one another? a convergent c. transform fault b divergent d tectonic 10 Which of the following geologic events is NOT formed in convergent plate boundary? a subduction b. earthquakes o volcanoes d. sea floor spreading 11. Which statement is INCORRECT? a divergent - rift valley c convergent - seafloor spreading b. convergent-trench d. transform fault - earthquakes 12. What topographic feature is formed in transform fault boundary? a earthquakes c. island arcs b. mountains d mid-ocean ridge 13. What process is formed in convergent plate boundary where the oceanic plate is forced down into the mantle? a. subduction c sea floor spreading b. fracture d. fault 14. Which of the following process that occur in divergent plate boundary is FALSE? a fissure c. nift valley b. mid-ocean ridge d. collision 15. The following are secondary effect of movement of the plates EXCEPT. a tsunami C. earthquakes b. landslide d. fire
rararastaman yoew happ uman happ zombie
rararastaman yoew happ uman happ zombie
9. 6 Which of the following feature is formed near the divergent boundaries between two continentalcrust? A Canyon B. Continental nft valley C. Mid- ocean ridge D. Non-volcanic mountain7 Which type of boundaries movement causing the formation of oceanic ridges?A Continental-continental divergent plates C. Ocean-ocean divergent platesB Ocean-ocean convergent platesD. Transform boundaries8. What will be developed as the rift valley continues to spread?A linear sea B. MountainC. OceanD. Trench9. Which geologic feature could take place in the divergent boundary between two plates of oceaniccrust? A. Island arc B. MountainC. Rift D. Volcano10. What event could possibly take place during the divergence of two plates?A earthquakeB. volcanic eruption C. Tremor D. Tsunami11. What are the indications or evidence that the crust is splitting apart?A Formation of rift valleys and oceanic ridges C. Occurrence of tsunamiB. Melting of ice at the north poleD. Presence of Mountain Ranges2 What is another term used to describe rift valleys?A down faulted valleys B. fault-block C. jagged mountains D. submarine valleys13. Where do earthquakes happen?A. Along the middle of the oceanic-oceanic plates.B. Along the top of continental -continental plates.C Along the lower portion of oceanic - oceanic plates.D. Along the edges of the oceanic and continental plates.4. Below are some of the effects that are found at divergent plate boundary except one;A A creation road wideningC. A shallow earthquake activityBA submarine mountain range. D. A volcanic activity in the form of fissure eruptions.15. Which of the following is created when magma is pushed up from the mantle?A New ozone layerC. New atmosphere in terrestrial areaB New Fault in the continentD. New crust at divergent boundaries
sana maka tulong
10. jojo earns by playing an nft game called axie infinite. everyday he gets slp which converted as peso depending on its exchange rate . if he gets 85 slp a day, how many slp will he accumulate in 150 day
10,200 po yan
pa brainliest po pls
11. 1. Mr. Manaloto gets a starting salary of P15,000.00 a month and an increase of P100.00 per month. What will be his salary after 12 months Answer: 2. Jojo earns by playing an NFT game called Axie infinity. Every day he gets SLP SLP per day, how many SLP will he accumulate over 120 days? which can be converted in peso depending on its exchange rate. If he gets 85 Answer: 10,200 SLP 3. Pedro saves twice as much as what he saved the day before. If he starts savin P1.00 on June 5, how much will be saved on June 14? Answer: 4. Mang Andoy's Banana farm produces 3 more kilos of saba than the previo If 35 kilos of saba were harvested in year 2001, how many kilos will it produc harvested during the year 2021? Answer: 5. Aling Berta increased her son's monthly allowance who is studying in Un Rizal System Cardona Campus. She gave him P2,500.00 on the first mon P2,750.00 on the second month and P3,000.00 on the third month and will her son received on the 9th months.Ask ako ulit brainliest ko tama or matino!!
4. 95 kg
Step-by-step explanation:Hope Its Helps ^_^
12. 2. Jojo earns by playing an NFT game called Axie Infinity. Every day he gets SLP which can be converted in peso depending on its exchange rate. If he gets 85 SLP per day, how many SLP will he accumulate over 120 days? Answer: ___________________helpppp
13. DLearning Task 4: Arrange the jumbled letters to form the correct wordsrelated with the methods of procedures in cleaning different nail care tools andinstruments. The first letter or the correct answer is given. Write your answerson a separate sheet of paper.SWMSD1. TNIO ATINAS2. PIWE3. IXM4. IRTELS ZINAITO5. NFT NADICETS6. COALLOH7. CITPSETNAI8. AJR9. KAOS10. LONSAsanitationwipe mixstarilizationdisinfectantalcohol
I hope my answer helped, if it did pls press THANKS and mark this answer BRAINLIEST
14. what do you hate about NFTs on your opinion Ill report if the answer is not connected to the topic or just here for the points
Nft is really bad for the environment, it takes a lot of energy to keep that much digital data. This is why I hate them.
15. 1. What do you call the outermost layer of the Earth? A. crust C. Inner core B. mantle D.outer core2. The graphical record of an earthquake is called A. Seismogram B. Intensity C. magnitude D. seismograph3. Why do earthquakes usually occur at plate boundaries? A. The rock on the edges of tectonic plates is soft and gives in easily to various pressuresB. The boundaries between tectonic plates have been seismically active for millions of years. C. Rock in environments near tectonic plate boundaries experience great stress. D. Rock in environments near tectonic plate boundaries experience little stress.4. What is the Pacific Ring of Fire? A. a mid-ocean ridge B. a zone of active volcanoes C. a chain of volcanic islands D. a nft valley5. Earthquakes and volcanoes are most likely found in which locations? A. at plate boundaries B.in oceans C. in the middle of continents D. in the middle of plates6. Why is it important to be aware of places prone to earthquakes? A. to identify what crop must be stored B.to identify when to evacuate C. to locate where to stay best D. to perform necessary. precautions7. In an earthquake, the point underground where the rocks first begin to move A. Epicenter B. Normal fault C. Focus D. Reverse fault 8. What do we call the continuously moving part of the earth's crust? A fault B. fissure C. fracture D. plate 9-19 it's in the picture please be consider po:)- I really appreciate your help so please take it seriously the question and please don't answer it if you don't know the answer. Thank You ! in advance :)
sorry, the picture is too blurry :3
16. PERFORMANCE TASKA PAGPAPALAWAK NG PAKSA - MODULE 6 PANUTO: Perăng isang napapanabong isyu at bumcong lata Pžawain ito gamit ang iba't ibang teknik PAKSA ISYU COVID-19 PAGPAPALAWAK NG PAKSAVISYU TEKNIK NA GINAMIT NFT GAMES (AXIE INFINITY, atbp.) ELEKSIYON 2022 MODULE LEARNING
covid 19 is a virus use face mask or use alcohol and always disinfect when you go home
17. Direction: Read each stalement below carefully and write the word True the statement is correct and False if it is not 1. Earthquake is any shaking of the ground caused by the passage of seismic waves 2. Tsunami is the point on the earth's surface vertically above the focus. 3. Imensity is the measure of the amplitude of the seismic waves an earthquakes source produces as recorded by seismographs 4. Convergent plate boundary where trench and volcanic island arc can be formed. 5. Transion Fault Boundary where the crustal plates are moving apart 6 Divergent Plate Boundary is a type of plate boundary also known as the "destructive boundary 7. Subduction zones occur when one or both of the tectonic plates are composed of oceanic 8. The less dense plate is subducted undemeath the denser plate 9. Transform Fault Bounalary can ocour underwater or on land, and must is neither destroyed lor created 10 Submarme valleys or ocean trenches are the deepest part of the ocean 11 Formaton of nft valleys and oceanc ridges are indications that the crust is spreading or splitting apart. 12. Many parts of the Philippines onginated from oceanic-continental convergence 13 Earth's surface is made up of two types of lithospheric plates continental and oceanic. 14. Continental plates are made up of heavier basall the result of magma flows from mid- ocean ndges 15. The collision of tectonic piates can result in earthquakes, volcanoes, the formation of mountains, and other geological events 16. Fossils are the preserved remains of plants and animals whose bodies were buried in sediments 17. Seafloor spreading was a theory that explained how continents shat position on Earns surface 18. Continental drift states that hot, less dense material from below the Earth's crust rises towards the surface at the mid-ocean ige 19. Mid-Atlantic Ridge, an understa mountain chain in the Atlantic Ocean 20. Rocks are younger at the mid-ocsan ridge
18. What do you think NFT/blockchain games should have/improve? Why?pa answer mga boss kaylangan lang para makuha akong scholar
The worlds of crypto and video games are fast colliding. The combination, dubbed "play-to-earn" and more broadly part of the decentralization movement known as "web3," could result in a whole new generation of gaming experiences with real-world economies and new player incentives. This, in turn, could radically upend traditional business models in the game industry.
That is, of course, if the traditional platform gatekeepers in gaming decide to open their doors. Right now, many of them are shut, leaving these games in their corners of the internet, and it's not clear what it might take to get the most powerful companies in the industry to open their arms to these new technologies. Meanwhile, the blockchain gaming market has become one of the fastest-growing segments in the game industry, and it's showing no signs of stopping.
19. What do you think NFT/blockchain games should have/improve? Why?
i dont knowwwwwwwwwwwww
20. Mr. Manaloto gets a starting salary of P15,000.00 a month and an increase of P100.00 per month. What will be his salary after 12 months? 2. Jojo earns by playing an NFT game called Axie infinity. Every day he gets SLP which can be converted in peso depending on its exchange rate. If he gets 85 SLP per day, how many SLP will he accumulate over 120 days?
pa brainlest po thanks
21. How can you relate research instrument into nft?
Not for trade?
i dont know
ty sa points God bless and stay safe as always
22. just screenshitted an nft what ya gonna do
that boi is no having
diseases of rabies
this is my nightmare
23. Activity 6.1Direction: Complete the words of the following acronyms of aFile system.1. FAT2. MS DOS3. NTFS4. chkdsk5. NFTS
1.file allocation table
2.microsoft disk operating system
3 and 5.New Technology File System
4.check disk(im not sure)
24. Activity 1.3 Directions: Write FT on the blank before the letter if the given scenario exhibits Fair Test. Otherwise, write NFT if it is not a fair test. A. Lito wants to test which material is most waterproof. She lays a sheet of material A, B, and C, all of the same size, on the brim of three glasses. He then pours the same liquid to all three setups, in the same amount, from the same distance above the materials, and the same speed. B. Miguel learned in school that salt could help prolong the preservation life of dried fish. He wants to see evidence for himself, so he prepares 2 pieces of fish with the same weight and size. He used 5g of salt solution on the first. He used a 10g solution to the second fish. He dried fish A under the sun while fish B was left on the salt solution for the next 2 hours before drying under the sun. C. Sora thinks her plants are wilted because of too much water. She wants to find out if she is correct. So she decided to stop watering the plants on the left side of her house and continue watering the plants on her house's right side. She expects to see the difference in about two weeks. D. Ana wanted to find out how much water plants need to grow and develop normally. She put the same kind and amount of soil in six pots of the same size. She planted the same kind of seedlings into each pot. The seedlings were equal age and heights at the time they were planted. She placed all pots in a sunny place in their backyard. Then she watered each pot every day with different amounts of water. ano sagot need kona ngaun
25. 1. Mr. Manaloto gets a starting salary of P15,000.00 a month and an increase of P100.00 per month. What will be his salary after 12 months? Answer: 2. Jojo earns by playing an NFT game called Axie infinity. Every day he gets SLP which can be converted in peso depending on its exchange rate. If he gets 85 SLP per day, how many SLP will he accumulate over 120 days? Answer: 3. Pedro saves twice as much as what he saved the day before. If he starts saving P1.00 on June 5, how much will he saved on June 14? Answer: 4. Mang Andoy's Banana farm produces 3 more kilos of saba than the previous year. If 35 kilos of saba were harvested in year 2001, how many kilos will it produce or harvested during the year 2021? Answer: 5. Aling Berta increased her son's monthly allowance who is studying in University of Rizal System Cardona Campus. She gave him P2,500.00 on the first month, P2,750.00 on the second month and P3,000.00 on the third month and so on. How much will her son received on the 9th month?
1. ₱ 16,200
2. 10,200 SLP
3. ₱ 512
5. ₱ 4,500
1. ) 100×12 = 1,200
1,200+15,000 = 16,200
2. ) 85×120 = 10,200
3. ) 2⁹ = 512 (two to the power of 9 equals five hundred twelve)
4. ) 3×20 = 60
60+35 = 95
5. ) 9-3 = 6
250×6 = 1500
3000 + 1500 = 4500
Hope this Helps
26. III. Match Column A (general steps in contour farming) with Column B (description). Write the letter of your answer in the space provided after each number. COLUMN A 1. Practice crop rotation. 2. Locate and mark the contour 3. Plant short- and medium- term crops. 4. Plant seeds of nitrogen- fixing trees and shrubs. 5. Cultivate alternate strips. 6. Make an A-frame. 7. Build and maintain green terraces. ion of leaves, branches, and rocks in farming? Othey stop the growth of weeds D. they serve as fertilizers of soil 8. Trim the NFTS regularly. 9. Prepare the contour lines. 10. Plant permanent crops. COLUMN B A. You will need an A-frame to mark contour lines easily and quickly along your field. B. Using an A-frame, contour lines will be located and marked using a stick. C. The marked contour lines will be plowed and harrowed to make them ready for planting. D. Each contour line should have two furrows at a distance of 0.5 m apart with seed firmly covered with soil. E. The spaces between the thick rows of NFTS where the crops are planted are called a strip. F. Ring weeding is employed until the NFTS is large enough to hold the soil. G. To avoid shading, plant shorter plants away from tall ones. H. Excess parts of NFTS, pruned leaves, and twigs are placed at the base of the crops to minimize the impact of raindrops on the bare soil. I. This practice will help maintain fertility and good condition of your soil. J. J. Keep gathering and piling up straw, stalks, twigs, branches, leaves, rocks, and stones at the base of the rows of nitrogen- fixing trees.
8. Not listed
9. Not listed
27. write your own opinion/critique about the new trending app "Bondee".Need ko ng maganda answer Thank you...
After doing some research, I have found that Bondee is a great app that offers a variety of features and benefits. It is user-friendly and provides a secure platform for users to connect with each other. I am impressed with the app's design and functionality, and I believe it is a great tool for people to stay connected.
Bondee is a great app great features, great avatars and alot of things to do! like make funny avatars, outfits your choice, decorate your room to anything you desire and it's fun! it sometimes glitches and etc but I think bondee will fix it I'm sure
but over all it's a great app! for my opinion
28. A. Direction: Identify the following transactions of a service business if it isa Financial Transaction (FT) or Non-Financial Transaction (NFT).TYPETRANSACTION1. Owner purchases supplies2. Renders services to aclient3. Hired an office secretary4. Cash collections forservices rendered5. Recognized as one of theTop 10 Best Company ofthe Region
29. Who knows about NFTs if you do check my profile
I'm new to this app.
kindly help me about this.Thanks